[bct] ACB radio announcements and hue g. rection

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 05:30:03 -0800

Hi list,

I agree with Hope on this one. There are plenty of people on the ACB Radio announcements list and ACB Radio friends list who would like to receive this radio broadcast announcement, but I agree with Hope that this BCT list is not the place for it. keep announcements in announcements list.

While we're at it, I got a post yesterday from that Hue G. Rection character. If that person doesn't choose to change his ID, I, for one, choose to block him from my in-box. Regardless of whether or not it makes him think of his old girl friend, I don't like the sexual references that are implied; this is supposed to be a list in good taste that people can allow their children to subscribe to and parents can feel that it's safe; so can we please keep the bad language and adolescent sexual nonsense out of here? If you don't, then I can choose to unsubscribe, which i will do if this sort of thing keeps intruding.

Enough said.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson