[bct] Re: ACB radio announcements

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:49:17 -0500

Allison, one can be an enlightened, in quotes, thinker and still object to such frivoloty. Many here have younger sibs or kids they do not want to be exposed to material they would rather not have to explain. Is it wrong? That depends strictly upon the context and venue.

Being a pagan, I have drastically more liberal views on many issues than the average American or even Brit, but knowing that offense can be given even where unintended, I curb many thoughts that would be both amusing and ribald.

If this were a political discussion list as One I used to own, anything would probably go and devil take the hindmost, but it is a more gentle sort of list and we must allow that there is room for this, too.

Dan