[bct] Re: A word of caution about which Edirol to buy

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:22:15 -0600

I have not seen anything that suggests what the battery life is, but I
suspect using an SD card versus a flash card may make some difference.
SD cards are faster, so that might offset the size of the card with
respect to batteries.  And yes folks, remember, we are talking about a
different storage medium here.  Most of us have flash cards we use for
other things, but I don't happen to own and SD card because I haven't
had the need to buy one.  The 64 meg card the recorder comes with will
only give you a little over 11 minutes of recording at 44100 and 16 bit.