[bct] A skype question

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:10:45 -0600

OK, OK.  I should be hog tied for not keeping the messages people sent
on Skype a few weeks ago, but I didn't think I had a need for it at
that time.  Well, wrong again.  One always finds a need for such
things.  Could someone write me off list with some suggestions as to
how I quickly understand how skype works and how to use it?  I
appreciate your help in advance.  On the other hand, if there are
people on the list who have also lacked foresight on this matter,
perhaps they may want to know also.  Either way works.

Thanks for your help.  I promise to be good now.

Neal