[bct] A radio show.

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 07:39:18 -0700

Hello folks. I am new to the list. I am a communications major at Southern Utah
University. A few questions. First, Does JFW work well with Jaws 7.00? That's
what's in the production room. I will be installing it this coming week.
Second, How exactly do I get a pod cast started? What sound editor would you
recommend? Third, I do a radio show if you all want to check it out. It is at
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan It discusses the imporantence of learning
Braille. If you want to leave any feedback just email me at
commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Or, you can call 206-222-5169. Let me warn you
that when you click on the web site you will have to go to the second link that
says March 13th. Then click on the play link below that.
The broken record goes round and round, spins in a circle without a sound. I
wonder what you've been over drawing, you hide in laughter. What's on your
mind? Is it love is it love or after? Why don't you tell me? Is it love is it
is it love? Is it love is it love or after? Why can't you tell me? (mr. Mister)