[bct] A quick suggestion regarding the feed.

  • From: "Kevin Reves" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 08:40:07 -0500

Hey Larry. I had a quick suggestion regarding the  feed that I wanted to throw
out there. I was curious if there could be some  kind of daily quota set up for
putting submitions on the feed. There will be days with no submitions, and then
all of a sudden, 9 files will come down in one day. I'm subscribed to 47
podcasts, and I have my juice receiver set up to stop downloading after
reaching 200 mb of free space. I've found that I reach that a great deal,
especially when I've been gone for a day, and I come back and I see a ton of
bct submitions. Would it be possible to widdle that down to 2 or  3 a day, then
folks will get an even stream of submitions throughout the week, and  it makes
managing space much easier. Just thought I'd throw that out there.