[bct] Re: A question about SD cards

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:10:37 -0500

The basic is what you want.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Walt Smith
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 2:35 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: A question about SD cards

I doubt that a recorder can benefit from anything other than the basic
speed. The high-performance cards are usually intended for use in
cameras where it's important (especially for professionals such as
photographers) to be able to take multiple shots in just one or two
Usually, there's a published "recovery time" for digital cameras and
can be significantly reduced by using the faster cards. Since this
apply to recording, I don't think you need to waste the money on
but the most basic card.