[bct] Re: A more robust FAQ

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:11:22 +1100

Hi Larry,

Yes, I could assist with this. However, I would need to know
some details of the server we will host it on, such as what
restrictions it might have, what languages it will support etc. The
most difficult problem will be selecting the best Wiki as there are
hundreds of them available. With the FAQ-O=MATIC, well, there are a
few of these and if none of them were any good, we could probbly roll
our own.

Tim