[bct] A more robust FAQ

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:55:52 +1100

If this is the sort of direction people would like to go and if Larry
agrees, what about a wiki? This would allow anyone who wants to make a
contribution do so easily and it doesn't require as much HTML
knowledge.

Alternatively, what about considering something like faq-o-matic,
which would also allow easier addition of new content and doesn't
require HTML knowledge?

just my 2 cents....

Tim