[bct] Re: A more robust FAQ

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:34:32 -0500

One thing that would really help here is for the creator of the audio to include a complete and accurate description of the material. Eventually, this could be searched to help autamate the process.

There are a couple of cool ways to do this, and that is another aspect of this project I'd like to tackle. As a matter of fact, you or someone could take a section that would tie all the other sections together. We really should come up with a file naming convention now, too. Believe me, it will help in the long run.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>