[bct] Re: A more robust FAQ

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:19:36 -0600

The problem gets to be that how do we prevent spam from just wrecking the whole thing? I wonder how likely spammers are to find something and add spam garbage to this? I know the traditional approach is the visual verification, but that makes it not accessible for us. I suppose the hardest thing of installing a system is having an audio version unless someone edited the code. Leo Laport does a wiki on his site and gives a password each week on his show.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Cross" <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>