[bct] Re: A more robust FAQ

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 21:46:55 -0800

I would be glad to help put together and maintain a clean simple system that
can be designed, built, and maintained by a few interested volunteers taking
responsibility for specific areas and everyone on the list contributing by
reviewing and commenting or asking questions.  I like the idea of setting it
up as a Wiki, but I'm open to any other ideas.  I have no doubt that the
creative energy of the bct listers will generate suggestions.