[bct] Re: A more robust FAQ

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:10:06 -0800

Dan, that's exactly the kind of thing I was thinking of. On this page also, you could put links to the various blind cool tech reviews and podcasts that talk about each subject, recorder, microphone, etc. I think this would even be a good resource to have for those of us who might decide later that we want to try something else out than what we have.

Jenny