[bct] Re: A more robust FAQ

  • From: "Jeff Armstrong" <jeffarmstrong1380@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 19:47:33 -0600

Dan and everyone,

I can see where the constant link, link, link of the Jaws man would get very old very quickly. Why not have a text section with articles and place appropriate links at the bottom of each article, like footnotes. Included in this section below the text could be "Related Podcasts" links as well.
Jeff Armstrong