[bct] Re: A more robust FAQ

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:41:23 -0000

Mine is the HTML section. LOL.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 1:30 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: A more robust FAQ

You're both on! Neal, I think a section on scotch would be appropriate as well.

How about treating each section as a separate file, that way, someone could be in charge of each section. I guess we could split responsibility for the scotch section among Dan, Neal, Beth, and me.

Who wants what section! This is fun. I'll take a crack at the listening to podcasts section. It needs some updating (and a cast) about IE 7.