[bct] Re: A more robust FAQ

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 10:11:31 -0500

I agree. We might need editors for each subcategory. If a subcategory is sufficiently limited, it would not be too great a job for any given editor. The editors would, ideally, be folk with some level of expertise in that particular subcategory so they would know if incorrect information had been written. For example, if Neal posted a page on keyboard techniques, I would not be a good editor for that because I would not have sufficient knowledge to know if he was talking through his Scotch bottle or the top of his head. In Neal's case, such info on such a category would be correct, I would bet my SD722 on it, but you get the point.

This could mean quite a few subcategory editors, but if each area is properly edited, the entire thing could flow well.

I don't know, this might be introducing more complexity than necessary, just a thought.