[bct] Re: A more robust FAQ

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 08:58:45 -0600

I like the fact that it would be easy for people to add things, but here
is a problem that might arise.  Let's say I put something in the wiki
that is not correct.  What then.  Do we need to have things approved
before they are added?  If so, then this will be as much trouble for
Larry as what we have now.  But, I do think that we have to be careful
that what gets added is correct information, and I think it has to be
added in logical places.  This may mean a bit of management of the
overall product.  I don't like to go there, because it would be some
work for the person or persons who do it, but the end result of a not
very well organized wiki to which anyone can add whenever and wherever
they think likely, could result in confusion.  What do people think?