[bct] A more robust FAQ

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 19:59:42 -0500

I agree, a good FAQ would be a good idea. I would be happy to write parts of it. I am good at html as are a few others here and I am sure we could muster the necessary expertise to form the page so Larry would only have to put it on his site and create a link to it from the index page.

There could be sections on:
1. recorders, low end to high end
2. microphones, bargain priced to the high end stuff Neal loves [grin]
3. mixers or mixing boards
4. software packages like Studio Recorder and Sound Forge
5. Recording techniques, how to get the most out of your gear

These are just a few ideas, but such an archive would be a good ida and I wil l be happy to help.