[bct] Re: A grant to purchase recording equipment for the list

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:38:38 -0500

OK Dan, So you want me to travel to the ocean to use my DM20 to record,
do you?  Well, it's freezing cold here today and I would love to go some
place warm like Florida or California to do just that.

I have actually tried to reproduce the same kind of sound with the DM20
and thus far, I have not been able to do so.  I'm trying to think of
something really loud in my house I could go record.  Hmmm, did someone
mention hot chocolate.  I wonder about the sound of the blender.  Even
if I don't peg the limiter, I will have something warm and delicious to
show for it.

Neal