[bct] Re: A grant to purchase recording equipment for the list

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:22:48 -0500

Oh no, I didn't get the impression that you were out to rate the
quality of our podcasts at all. And even if you did, I wouldn't take
offense at hearing about the shortcomings of my recording equipment.
I'm just really curious about how it actually does perform, because I
had liked the DS-2 so well that I was considering getting another as a
backup. Probably best that I decided to hold off and see what else
comes along though.