[bct] Re: A brief intro

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 06:32:11 -0500

Hi Natalie and welcome. Where in Illinois are you? I'm in Evanston, and I live
with a former neighbor from several years back. That may change very soon
however, as his laziness and sloppiness and overall general bad attitude are
really getting to me! Anyway, I guess I'll just have to hang in there for at
least a bit longer.