[bct] Re: A brief intro

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 01:06:50 -0500

Welcome to the list. Glad you are here and hope you enjoy all of the content.
If you or anyone else on here ever want to chat off list, go ahead and add me
to aol instant messenger at the screen name
msn messenger at the address
or on skype at
Again welcome aboard!
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different
types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality
entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd
Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive at
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed