[bct] Re: A brief intro

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 10:10:11 -0400

  From: Natalie
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 10:01 AM
  Subject: [bct] Re: A brief intro

  I live about an hour East of Champaign.
  Natalie
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Jake Joehl
    To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 6:32 AM

    Hi Natalie and welcome. Where in Illinois are you? I'm in Evanston, and I
live with a former neighbor from several years back. That may change very soon
however, as his laziness and sloppiness and overall general bad attitude are
really getting to me! Anyway, I guess I'll just have to hang in there for at
least a bit longer.
    Jake