[bct] A Mixed Bag Of Pop And Rock On Tonight's Djd Invasion

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gordonradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friendsofclubtel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:03:41 -0600

Hi All!
I am inviting you to check out The Djd Invasion broadcast tonight from 9 to 11
PM eastern on Jammin85.3 internet radio. This evening's show will include the
usual mixed bag of music, with a focus on pop and rock. A bi-lingual
international spotlight will also be played.
Feel free to send me your requests by aol instant messenger at the address
or by msn messenger at the address

So get ready to rock on, and log onto
at 9 PM eastern for tonight's edition of The Djd Invasion. I hope to see you
all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check
out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and
pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I
can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at