[bct] Re: 98 Mega Bytes of 21st Century Life From BCT-210

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 21:25:13 -0600

Hi Dana and everyone. Well, I have not yet listened to this most recent podcast
but I downloaded it before I left this afternoon. There was a benefit for
Center For Independent Futures. This was the second year they've held this
fundraiser, and the first year my mom and I attended. It was also my roommate's
first year attending. It was a smashing success. It was held at a restaurant
here in town, and six chefs from area restaurants were on hand serving up
dishes to try. Unfortunately though, I ended up getting sick. My mom and I
think that I had been a bit under the weather before going to the fundraiser. I
had a screwdriver at the bar, and that probably didn't make for a welcome
addition. But I just got back and am rather tired so I think I will say good
night all. Y'all take care as they say.
Jake