[bct] Re: 98 Mega Bytes of 21st Century Life From BCT-210

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 18:19:01 -0600

Hi Dana and everyone,

Since Larry have done 210 shows, I think we should try to come up with
something commemorating all of his accomplishments.

It would be cool to create clips of each of the different shows to give new
people what is available on the web site for everyone to listen to.

I hope everyone had a chance to listen to my career podcast of October 3,
2005. If anyone haven't, I have a link on my personal web page in case some
people can't find it. The URL is listed below.

Lisa Hall,

Former Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a
college of the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx