[bct] 98 Mega Bytes of 21st Century Life From BCT-210

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 16:40:39 -0600

Hi Friends:

I just finished listening to BCT-210, I think it is the very best so far!  From
the historical perspective provided by Mike and Larry discussing our very
beginnings to berry picking on Venus with Mars.  There is no more wonderful
sound than the world explained through the perceptions and mouth of a little
girl, thank you Larry for allowing us to enjoy vicariously your family life.
Kai, great intro man!  Larry, I am truly honored that you felt my story good
enough to include it in the pod cast.  Lynette, I have always wanted to use
Power Point as it is used so much in main stream employment sectors.  I am
going to need to go back and listen to the first two parts of Tim's noise
reduction series as this is of special interest to me in my efforts to capture
my marriage life with my sighted wife on disk.  Finally, less I forget, Rob, no
mystery sound 8 guess yet my friend.  This time, when I guess, there will be
only one and it will be correct!  I was using Internet Explorer when I
attempted to download Adam's pod cast but thanks to all of you and the great
help provided here, I am now using the Ipoder with considerable success.  I
have had the privilege to speak with Adam, Everett and Marsha by phone this
week, as well as correspond with all you list listeners.  Thank you all for
this fantastic opportunity of mutual sharing!
Quite Sincerely:  Dana Niswonger