[bct] Re: 4 track caset players

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:11:53 -0700

There's the APH cassette player, which is fairly small and portable with batteries. However, when I used them, I think I broke about three of them simply by accidentally knocking them over. LOL!
I haven't used any other four-track cassette players, other than the ones from NLS. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
Sincerely, Jamie
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>