[bct] Re: 22c

  • From: Kenny Hitt <kenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 10:50:42 -0600

Hi.  Since the low price for the 22c is only available for people who
sign up for new service with T-mobile, People who already use Cingular
will get a better price by getting a smart phone running a screen

Remember, the 22c costs $499 for existing T-mobile customers or those
who want to use the phone on Cingular.