[bct] Re: 22C info

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:38:27 -0600

When you call them you may want to check to see that you are getting the
current version of Talks.  Apparently they may not be selling customers a
current version.  The current version of Talks is version 2.54.  There have
been messages on the Talks beta list that cingular is actually selling version
1.4.  One thing that you loose with the earlier version is that 2.54 can read
the web browser on the phones it supports, but version 1.4 does not support the
web browser.  And, apparently you get no rights to any upgrades with the
version they are selling, so you would have to find a Talks dealor and pay for
any upgrades out of your own pocket.