[bct] Re: 22C

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:18:15 -0700

We got our first cell phone in 1995 after our bike broke down and we had to
walk the two miles to the hospital because there was no pay phone on the way
to ask someone with a truck to help us, a person who was mor than willing
had we been able to contact her.

I got my own phone after I broke my collar bone and had to sit waiting for a
cab one day alone and with no way to call to see it they were on the way or
not.  I seldom use it, but it is always there and ready when I need it.  I
carry it with me whenever I away from home but hardly  anyone has the number
for it, I have it mostly so I can contact the cab company or home when I am
not there.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx