[bct] Re: 22C

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:16:29 -0600

I'm not meaning to be a curmudgeon, but changing the subject line to
correspond to the message is something that allows people to know what
they will be reading.  I get 500 emails a day and I may only read the
messages whose subject line tells me that it is a message I want to
read.  So, in this case, I would not have found out about tea, because
the subject says "22C.  Just trying to make things more efficient for
those of us who get flooded with email and I don't mean to rain on
anyone's parade.

Neal