[bct] Re: 22C

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:59:12 -0600

I have been using Skype some for just over a week.  IT is really good, and the
voice quality is unbelieveably good.  Of course, for me it only saves me in
long distance since my DSL provider is also my land line phone company.  The
cable company in our area is Comcast and they are way to expensive on their
cable and internet service.