[bct] Re: 22C

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:55:12 -0600

So, what's wrong with "I don't let my cell travel with me everywhere I go.

The worst is to be in a meeting or at church and some bimbo leaves their phone
on and takes calls during the meeting just like they are the only person in the
room.  To those people I would say "get a life, nobody in this place wants to
hear your phone call, and you aren't impressing anyone by taking a call here."