[bct] Re: 22C

  • From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:50:49 +1300

Hi Everyone

Well others have already suggested some reasons for texting. When you're in a meeting and need to get a message to someone quickly. Also if you want to let someone know something but don't have a lot of time and know they are hard to get off the phone. Or for me, I have a phone phobia more or less and hate phones and avoid them at all costs. Texting is like email so I use it far more willingly than picking up the phone and speaking. Call me weird but that's how it works for me and I wouldn't be without texting now. I also get to stay in touch with some of my younger nieces and nephews who won't actually take time to speak on the phone but will tell me stuff in a text. So whatever works I guess. I once thought I'd never use texting either.

Cheers
Paula.