[bct] Re: 22C

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:10:03 -0500

Actually Maria, y'all would be welcome. I've lots of food, Scotch and wine, not to mention coffee and floor space. Of course, all visitors must bring gold so their wishes will come true. [big grin]

The Indian food was delicious, the house smelled like a good Indian restaurant and the sauce on the pork was hot without being thermonuclear. I do like thermonuclear, but most do not, so I tame it down. I made raita, a spiced yoghurt and veggie mixture to go on it and good basmati saffron rice.

A Newcastle Nut Brown ale washes it all down marvelously. Recipes on request, though this list is perhaps, not the best place for extremely detailed food discussions.

Dan