[bct] Re: 22C

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 15:52:05 -0600

Jake one of my personal complaints about cell phones is the fact that
doctors often use them to dictate medical reports.  The quality is generally
pretty bad and it is much more difficult to transcribe an accurate medical
report from such dictation.

In one recent report I could hear the typical airline preflight
announcements being made, so this neurosurgeon was dictating a medical
report on his cell phone sitting on a plane waiting to take off.  So much
for medical privacy.