[bct] Re: 22C

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 15:28:00 -0600

Hi Joni. Oh, I hate it when people talk on their cell phones in public places! I've been in places where this has happened and it just drives me nuts! What also drives me nuts is when people use their cell phones in the hospital, where cell phones are not permitted due to the high frequency of heart monitors and other machines.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>