[bct] Re: 22C

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 12:45:55 -0800

Hi,
I agree.
Why text message.
It takes so long to do, and with my spelling it doesn't have a spell checker! Lol!
Besides, if your in a meeting you shouldn't be distracted anyways.
That's probably why our government is running the country like it does.
Ouch, did I say something wrong?
My vote is for voice mail.
O were not voting?
Ouch!