[bct] Re: 22C

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:21:50 -0600

Electronic leash is a good term Dan.  It is difficult nowadays to determine
if someone is saying hello to me in a public place or using a cell phone.  I
do find that annoying.  I think it would be considerate if people turned the
phones off in public places like restaurants.  People don't even seem to be
willing to wait ten minutes to get a message and respond.  It is instant
access all the time it seems and it isn't for me.

What time are you serving up that pork curry?  Sounds wonderful.

Joni, your cave-dwelling neighbor