[bct] Re: 22C

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:24:38 -0600

I just listened to the demo and those ring tones are cool. I have my phone set on a ring tone that is supposed to be crickets, but it sounds more like someone pouring liquid into a pitcher or glass. BTW, I just talked to my father when he was here a short while ago, and he is going to call Cingular and have my phone's text-messaging feature de-activated.
----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>