[bct] Re: 22C

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:07:52 -0500

Beth, I have asked the same question, why text message when you can leave a voice mail. I suppose there are some situations when somebody is at a computer and expecting a text message, but it sounds, well, unnecessary. But, I also do not understand why anyone would want to browse the web on a cell phone.

But, being the curmudgeon that I am, I often wonder why cell phones in the first place? I managed just fine for years without one, so did everyone else. But, if it tweaks your taco, go for it.