[bct] Re: 2 bookport questions

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:58:34 -0500

The first thing let's do is get your firmware upgraded.

1. Put in a fresh set of batteries.

2.  Connect the unit.

3. When the Book Port Transfer program comes up, hit alt+o ot open the Options dialog.

4. Select the Advanced tab

5. Press the Update Firmware button.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>