[bct] 2 bookport questions

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:58:51 -0500

I have two bookport questions. First, how do I upgrade the firmware. Send, as I understand it the bookport should have about 30 seconds of power to allow you to change batteries without losing your settings. Mine does not seem to. All I need to do is pop the battery out and back in again and my settings go back to the default. And since mine seems to lock up ever few days it makes it not worth the time and trouble to chang3ee settings or set the clock. Is there something wrong with my unit? Is has acted this way ever since I received it. Thanks.