[Blind Casting] Re: you can download books from NBP!

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 01:58:53 -0400

Hi Anna. It sounds interesting!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Woody Anna Dresner" <adresner@xxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 6:44 PM
Subject: [Blind Casting] you can download books from NBP!

Hi,

I am thrilled to let you all know that you can now order books from National Braille Press and download them immediately. You purchase them as usual, except that you choose PortaBook Download or ASCII Text Download as the format. After you make your purchase, you get a link to a My Downloads page, from which you can download anything you have purchased as often as you like. So if any of you have been reluctant to buy The iPod Experience, my book about the iPod Shuffle, because it would take a long time to reach you, the wait is over, and you have no excuse (smile). To check it out, go to
www.braille.com

Thanks for indulging this bit of shameless advertising. Happy downloading.

Cheers,
Anna