Re: xml files

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:31:21 -0700

Shannon et al,
I found one problem with that article. According to the way Word Press does things, it adds an enclosure tag with the URL to the file, the content size, and I forget what else. I don't know how to do this in the current RSS deal they have up there. If I missed it, can someone post it? I know that Jeff's Jamboree has that XML file deal that article speaks of, but he also has a script I think that does the enclosure.

At 08:10 PM 4/23/2006, you wrote:

Thank you Rob, I'd appreciate the file very much.  And thank you too Vince
for the articles.
My web hosting company has WordPress, but I'm reluctant to go that
route--I'd rather store them on my Web space and learn to write the tags and
text.