Re: xml files

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 23:43:10 -0700

I'm not exactly sure what you mean.  When I add a standard <a href...>
element to my blog entry, that indeed gets built into an enclosure and
is automatically added to the new entry of my RSS feed.  I don't do
anything else and that feed is perfectly compatible with podcatchers
across the land.  What does intrigue me is that WordPress knows this is
an mp3 file so it incloses it but if that were a link to another
website, then it doesn't do anything special with it which is just what
we want.

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!