Re: wow, what an insult

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:13:21 -0700

Hi Dean,

As a blind brother, Slau needed to insure that the accessibility needs of
his blind brothers and sisters were properly accomodated, even more so than
would be the case if he were sighted.  It has nothing to do directly with
the issues with PMN, though an accessible PMN would have insured that this
issue did not come up in the first place.  I'm sorry that it seems the
entire point seems to get missed here.