Re: where to get pod safe music

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:19:25 -0700

Hi Steve,

How do you get the "listen" link to work? It seems to be completely invisible to JAWS. Have you found another way to get these important features on PMN to work?

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Check out high quality telecommunications services at
Blind Access Journal blog:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>