RE: wave pad

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 15:03:54 -0600

Shelly,

I use Wavepad sometimes for noise reduction. It's the best program for that unless you want to spend big bucks. It works rpetty well with JFW, but it takes a bit of getting used to. Recording is not quite as straight forward as you'd expect. HOwever, you can do everything for free except for creating and pasting regeons and a couple other things. The noise reduction adn effects are free, though. If you have questions, write back and I'll answer from home where I have the program on my computer.

JulieMelton visit me at www.heart-and-music.com Keep smiling!

From: "Michelle Pryor" <mlturtle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: wave pad
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 12:20:57 -0700

I'm just wondering if any of you have heard of an audio editing program called wavepad. Just wondering how well it works with jaws and what the limitations are if you use the free version.
Thanks
Shelly
http://www.geocities.com/mlturtle